Are you looking for an internship where you make a daily impact on millions of people worldwide? Do you have an affinity with the wonderful world of publishers and online advertising, and do you want to work in a team of young online marketers? Then you are at the right place at Blogic Media.
Who are we?
We are an online publisher and publish stories that trigger the positive emotions of our visitors. The goal is to reach and enrich as many people as possible with the content that is shared. With this vision, millions of people worldwide are reached every week.
Why we need you
At Blogic Media we are looking for an intern who will support the team of media buyers. Within Blogic Media, media buyers are responsible for setting up, optimizing and running advertising campaigns. The title of this vacancy already explains the function: we are looking for someone who supports the media buyers in this process. As an assistant media buyer you will mainly be involved in the following tasks:
- Finding suitable content.
- Translating articles into English and having them translated by freelancers to other languages. (optional)
- Creating advertisements with a focus on CTR (Click Through Rate).
- Uploading advertising campaigns.
- Analyzing and optimizing advertising campaigns.
What we’re looking for
- You enjoy contributing to profitable advertising campaigns.
- You think about growth opportunities and process optimizations.
- In addition to thinking along on the processes, you don’t mind getting your hands dirty while publishing 50 campaigns at once.
- You have a good understanding of the Dutch and English language.
- You have the ambition to reach millions of people per month with your stories
What do we offer?
- An inspiring start-up environment, located in the Blushuis in Breda.
- Your own workplace, which you can occasionally exchange for a work session in the hammock.
- The ability to think about processes within the company, so that your insights can actually have an impact on the course of events.
- A team of online marketers, who learn from and with each other and in which an open one atmosphere prevails.